Get Involved Students Login or Sign Up Teachers

Articulating a class allows students to earn college credit while still in high school and/or ROP. This may allow students to attain their goals more quickly and also create an incentive to continue their education.

Search This Site

To find out if your high school/ROP has articulated classes, use the search function on this website to view current agreements. Contact the Career Pathways Specialists or your high school counselor if you have questions.

CTE articulation agreements are approved through a credit by exam mechanism. After completing your high school course you will need to meet with a Rio Hondo College faculty to complete an exam. If you pass the exam selected by the college faculty you will receive college credit.

How Students Earn Credit in Articulated Classes

  1. Talk to your high school teacher and let him/her know that you are interested in pursuing the college credit at the end of your course
  2. Earn a B or higher in the course (except in Child Development courses, an A is required).
  3. Submit an online application for Rio Hondo College on CCC Apply’s website.
  4. Obtain and save your Rio Hondo College Student ID number.
  5. Complete the request for CTE articulation credit and credit by exam forms and submit to your high school instructor.
  6. Be prepared and plan ahead to take the credit by exam at Rio Hondo College.

* Instructors and college articulation staff are available to assist with this process.

Contact Us

Contact the Career Pathways Specialists at Rio Hondo Community College

Search for Current
Articulation Agreements

Find Agreements:

High School Name Industry Sector

Search All Agreements:

Not sure what you're looking for? Search all agreements and refine your search on the following page.

Search All Agreements