Get Involved Students Login or Sign Up Teachers

How do I request credit for an articulated course if I am a high school student?

Process to Apply for Articulated Credit (Students)

  • Obtain a Rio Hondo College Student ID number
  • Apply for articulated credit via CATEMA or Credit by Exam Form
  • Complete the class with a “B” or better

Apply Via CATEMA

Students may apply for articulated credit through RHC’s online system, CATEMA, if the following conditions exist:

  • An active articulation agreement must be in place between the student’s high school district and RHC at the time the students was enrolled in the high school class
  • The student is currently enrolled in a secondary class that is articulated
  • The student has completed a RHC application and has obtained an RHC student ID number
  • The student has set up an individual student CATEMA account (requires a RHC student ID)
  • Teacher maintains a class roster in CATEMA
  • Teacher makes recommendations for college credit in CATEMA
  • An alternative to CATEMA is to fill out a Credit by Exam Form

How do I request credit for an articulated course if I am an adult school student?

Please contact Hsin-Neh Rogers at or Lisa Blod at

Search for Current
Articulation Agreements

Find Agreements:

High School Name Industry Sector

Search All Agreements:

Not sure what you're looking for? Search all agreements and refine your search on the following page.

Search All Agreements